What information and licences are required for exhibitors?

All Commercial Exhibitors - Will be required to hold public liability insurance, with cover against claims of up to £1million by third parties occasioned by negligence on the part of exhibitor (food and drink exhibitors are required to have minimum £2million).

All Commercial Exhibitors - All stalls or units and any premises contained in the Motor Show shall comply with the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act, 1974, subordinate codes of practices or other associated legislation.

Food Exhibitors - Any food preparation stalls or units within the Motor Show or associated with the Motor Show shall comply in full with the provisions of the Food Hygiene (Scotland) Regulations 2006 which includes all food standards compliance certification, and also be registered with their local authority environmental health.

Cooking Exhibitors - Exhibitors that will be cooking live (e.g. bbq'ing, cooking pizzas) will need to complete a Hot Work Permit, which you will need to complete as part of the Vendor Documentation Upload process.

Drink Exhibitors - All exhibitors selling alcoholic drinks and/or giving away alcoholic samples shall be in possession of a valid occasional drinks licence and also be registered with their local authority environmental health.

All Commercial Exhibitors will need to provide in advance a response to our stallholder questionnaire to provide information on their plans for their stand. Any significant stand builds will require additional information.

All licenses shall be submitted to the Organisers at least 14 days in advance of the Motor Show, and shall be displayed on their stand whilst it is opened to the public.