We are intending using a gas appliance on site. Do we need to get approval for this?

Yes. You need to provide a valid (within 12 months) gas safety certificate, signed by a suitably qualified Gas Safe registered engineer. This should be provided in advance on our Vendor Document Upload System for inspection and also have this available for inspection on site. Also, all appliances need to be safe and not posing any risk to the public at large. Any appliance deemed to be unsafe after inspection may not be allowed to be used. If there are any greater concerns about your stall set up and condition of equipment, we may ask you to stop trading.