I will be selling alcohol and giving away alcohol samples. Is that OK?

Yes, that is fine. However, any Commercial Exhibitor trading alcoholic products or giving away samples shall submit to the Organiser in advance their Occasional License, and also have this on display at their stand at all times during the Motor Show opening hours. They must also be registered with their local Authority Environmental Health. If the exhibitor does not have a valid Occasional License or be registered, they will not be allowed to sell any alcoholic products or give away any samples. This is to ensure that we, as the Event Organiser, are operating within the confines of our Event Operator License. Consumers must be made aware that any bottle sales need to be drunk at home and not opened on site.