Exhibitors (Commercial)

Where cash payment is the only option, exhibitors who are commercially trading shall be encouraged to use separate gloves for cash/goods. However, it is important to remember that sanitising cash exchanges is probably more effective than wearing gloves, due to the risk of bacterial exchange from gloves.

In addition, exhibitors will be advised to consider additional measures e.g. goods transfer station where produce/payment can be exchanged with minimum contact, and ‘cash transfer boxes’ to avoid cash being handed directly from a customer to an exhibitor.

Yes, this is allowed. However, any Commercial Exhibitor can only do this in the International Street Food and Drink Zone, and be displaying a disclaimer notice where drinks and/or food is served informing consumers that hot stuffs can scald. Exhibitors will also be required to display their valid food hygiene certificate. Also, any spillages or breakages in the vicinity of their stall should be cleaned up immediately as they occur.

And Exhibitors must complete in advance a Hot Food Permit. Don't worry, we will keep you right :)

Any plans to take any petrol/diesel powered generators should be approved in writing by the Organisers in advance. If approval in advance is given, the following conditions will apply:-

  • If used, generator to be used in a safe outdoor position sited on a drip tray and/or elevated off the grass to ensure no scorching of the grass (any damage to grass would need to be backcharged);
  • Generator should be cordoned off from public;
  • Awareness of exhaust fumes from generator not falling into excavations, buildings or confined spaces when siting generator;
  • Signage used stating that there is electrical and fire hazards and that no smoking or naked flames are allowed;
  • Refuelling on site is strictly prohibited and should be carried out off site;
  • Generator to be serviced annually, visually inspected prior to use and have valid PAT certification;
  • Ideally generator would be cordoned off from public with physical barrier, whilst ensuring full ventilation.

No, sorry. Commercial Exhibitors have to pay in advance for their spaces, to avoid cash and payment at the event. We want to avoid handling cash at the event, due to ongoing COVID restrictions. To book your space online, click on this LINK.

No, so long as you have our approval to be part of the Motor Show, you do not need a street traders license.

We want to be all inclusive whilst not diluting the visitor experience by having too many of the same brands. If we offer exclusivity for one brand, it means we have to do this across the whole event, and it may be that some businesses are selling additional sale lines. We would look at this on a case by case basis, but on the whole, no, we do not offer exclusivity to one brand/category of retailer. What we would look to do is move similar brands/categories away from each other. 

Market stall gazebos are available in a wide range of frames and covers. We recommend purchasing a robust pop-up commercial all seasons’ gazebos or heavy duty, fully waterproof pop-up gazebo which will make your stall stand out whilst protecting you from the elements. We also recommend looking at the wind strength of your gazebo before buying. The manufacturers spec will highlight the wind strength and strength of the frame. We also, in addition, recommend Heavy Duty Trampoline Parts & Corkscrew Shape Steel Stakes or Anchor Kits to offer further additional wind strength which can be purchased online or in most local hardware stores.

Please not that you will be responsible and liable for your own gazebo. 


Pick the date you wish to attend, select the space allocation you need and complete your booking online. Once you book, you will be emailed a confirmation, which you should print off and have for scanning on arriving at the venue. And here is the LINK to BOOK!

Maximum of 2 sellers per trading position I'm afraid. However, if absolutely necessary, children (maximum 2) can accompany the sellers, so long as they are from the same household and, for food and drink exhibitors, any produce is shielded from any prying hands!

We actively encourage you to have more than just yourself on your stand, so that you are sufficiently covered should you wish to take a comfort break during the day of the Motor Show.

Our cancellation policy is as follows:-

You can cancel your space up to 30 days prior to the event you are intending to sell at, at no charge, no questions asked :) WIthin 14 days to the event, we are not able to refund you.

Yes, this is allowed but you will be expected to have read and understood the Food Standards Guidelines, and:-

  • All Commercial Exhibitors selling meat shall provide food hygiene certification in advance;
  • Meat to be purchased from reputable suppliers, within best before date and stored in a suitable way;
  • Good housekeeping and hygiene practices to be implemented and observed;
  • Food handlers to wear Nitrile, Nylon or Latex gloves and any cuts to covered with a blue dressing;
  • Samples should be handled with tongs (regularly disinfected) and samples should not be left out for visitors to consume. 
  • No one to handle food that's had diarrhoea or other food related illness in last 24 hours.

You also need to complete the Hot Food Permit, a download link will be provided when you are uploading your other Vendor Documentation within our Portal. Don't worry, we will keep you right :)

All meat to be 'well done', and checked in the middle to ensure it is cooked through.

Yes, that is fine. However, any Commercial Exhibitor trading alcoholic products or giving away samples shall submit to the Organiser in advance their Occasional License, and also have this on display at their stand at all times during the Motor Show opening hours. They must also be registered with their local Authority Environmental Health. If the exhibitor does not have a valid Occasional License or be registered, they will not be allowed to sell any alcoholic products or give away any samples. This is to ensure that we, as the Event Organiser, are operating within the confines of our Event Operator License. Consumers must be made aware that any bottle sales need to be drunk at home and not opened on site. 

We're afraid power is not available on site. If you need power for your pitch and you are to be using your own power generation (e.g. diesel/petrol generator, running car engine, etc.), this MUST be advised to our events staff prior to being on site, and MUST be approved in writing. Anyone found to be using power generation equipment not prior approved, may be asked to stop this immediately and may be asked to leave the venue.

There is not a card machine on site, therefore if possible it would be best to have a card machine on your stall. 


Yes. You need to provide a valid (within 12 months) gas safety certificate, signed by a suitably qualified Gas Safe registered engineer. This should be provided in advance on our Vendor Document Upload System for inspection and also have this available for inspection on site. Also, all appliances need to be safe and not posing any risk to the public at large. Any appliance deemed to be unsafe after inspection may not be allowed to be used. If there are any greater concerns about your stall set up and condition of equipment, we may ask you to stop trading.

Yes. You need to provide a valid Portable Appliance Test (PAT) certification in advance on our Vendor Document Upload System, and also have any certification available for inspection on site. Also, all appliances need to be safe and not posing any risk to the public at large. Any appliance deemed to be unsafe after inspection may not be allowed to be used. If there are any greater concerns about your stall set up and condition of equipment, we may ask you to stop trading.

Once you have booked your stand, you will need to provide an e-copy of the following:

  1. Public Liability Insurance; and
  2. Food Safety Certificate of Compliance (if you are planning to sell food), achieving a "Pass" standard in terms of the Food Hygiene Information Scheme, or equivalent if outwith Scotland; and Occasional license if you plan to sell alcohol or give away samples; and if you plan to sell or give away samples of food and/or drink, you will need to registered with your local authority environmental health.

And remember, if you are selling consumable products, such as food or drink, you need to be registered with your local Authority environmental health. Consumable can even mean pills, herbal products, and such like. So remember, you need to check with your local authority about whether you should be registered.

Copies of your certification should be uploaded to this LINK at least one week prior to the event.

Space only, 3m x 3m. You also get a trader profile page on our website, and you are welcome to upload any offers you may run from time to time.

You are welcome to bring your own gazebo table chairs and such like. You just need to let us know in advance what you are bringing and complete this in the Vendor Questionnaire upload.

All Commercial Exhibitors - Will be required to hold public liability insurance, with cover against claims of up to £1million by third parties occasioned by negligence on the part of exhibitor (food and drink exhibitors are required to have minimum £2million).

All Commercial Exhibitors - All stalls or units and any premises contained in the Motor Show shall comply with the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act, 1974, subordinate codes of practices or other associated legislation.

Food Exhibitors - Any food preparation stalls or units within the Motor Show or associated with the Motor Show shall comply in full with the provisions of the Food Hygiene (Scotland) Regulations 2006 which includes all food standards compliance certification, and also be registered with their local authority environmental health.

Cooking Exhibitors - Exhibitors that will be cooking live (e.g. bbq'ing, cooking pizzas) will need to complete a Hot Work Permit, which you will need to complete as part of the Vendor Documentation Upload process.

Drink Exhibitors - All exhibitors selling alcoholic drinks and/or giving away alcoholic samples shall be in possession of a valid occasional drinks licence and also be registered with their local authority environmental health.

All Commercial Exhibitors will need to provide in advance a response to our stallholder questionnaire to provide information on their plans for their stand. Any significant stand builds will require additional information.

All licenses shall be submitted to the Organisers at least 14 days in advance of the Motor Show, and shall be displayed on their stand whilst it is opened to the public.

The cost of a 3mx3m Commerical Exhibitor stand for one day totals to £378 (including VAT) and including 2 entry passes.

The cost of a 3mx3m trader stand for two days is £567 (including VAT) and also including 2 entry passes. If you book for two days, the second day is 50% off!

Here is the Link to Book!